Random facts about Korea

Hello guys! It's my third month in Korea! Woah, time does flies!  

Today, I want to share some fun facts about Korea.  However, it's just my opinions based on what I see and experience in Korea.  So it will not be 100% correct and do correct me if I am wrong. Thanks! ;D


1. Korean like Adidas, especially Superstar series.  You can spot them anywhere on the street!  




2.  Normal Korean girls are not as fair as we think.  It just that their face is "white".  However, they all look pretty! ;)

3.  Korean uncles and auntys are really energetic! Many of them will go hiking during weekends.  This photo was taken in subway which a group of ajjuma and ajjusi were on their way to hiking.





4.  There are a lot of churches at Korea! And the churches at Korea are as beautiful as Europe churches! 



5.  In Korea, riding a taxi is expensive.  If you really have to take a taxi, looks for an orange taxi as it's cheaper!







6.  Unlike in Malaysia, Korea's cinema is not located inside a shopping complex.  A cinema has it's own building.  This is quite cool for me!





7.  Local Korean usually won't go to Dongdaemun for shopping.  They prefer Gangnam underground shopping centre or ehwa women street instead.



8. Malaysians!  If you think drivers at Malaysia are reckless, I bet you will be shock to see how Korean drive! And they horn a lot!



9. Food in Korea are expensive (for Malaysian).  Something like the picture below costs about RM70.00! I am bloody poor here in Korea! Lol.  As a side note, many of the restaurant in Korea do not allow sharing.  The most basic to consume is one beverage per person.





10.Korean youngsters are not actually poor in English.  It's just that they are better in writing/ reading compare to speaking/listening!  Try to talk slowly to them, most of them are willing to answer your questions! ;)


Till here I will share about the Korea facts!  I will try to find out the other facts and share to you guys soon! ;D



Laters,

Lynney

Comments

Popular Posts