About

Hi there! I'm Lynney!

Nice to meet ya'll :)





First of all, let me introduce a little about myself!

Let me just make it simple:


  • I am a foodie! I love cafe-hoping, finding unique desserts around the town.  They said people who love food are nice people, so, yeah, I definitely am!  



  • My ultimate idol is BIGBANG!! They are always my inspiration. And I ship GTOP hard! Fellow VIPs, let's become friends!  However, the music I like are English hits.  Especially those DJ party dance tracks which made people dance along!



  • Anime-daisuki!! I love Japan manga and anime.  I've already passed the age that engrossed with shoujo-manga, now I am into Shonen manga.  Attack on Titan, Magi, Black Butler, Free, Haikyuu...(and more)they are all my love!!

  • Weirdo--that's what friends call me.  Nah, weird girl makes weird friends!  


 I would like to share my life and the things I like through this little space here and hope that you will enjoy reading my blog!  I would be nice if  my readers can gain something by reading my posts.  

That's all for today, have a good day everyone! 


Laters, 
Lynney  


Comments

Popular Posts